Sunday 27 February 2011

And again

Well, I'll be honest. I figured this class would be more about simply defining the project, with the actual doing being in the second semester. Of course, that was before I switched my project. What I'm trying to get at is that it is tough to find time to do this. I've started a few different sketches and side-stories, like I mentioned, but they are not the main story yet. Not only that, but they feel terrible. I'm really going to have to go over these with a pretty fine editing brush. Hopefully, they're at least a little funny before their prettied up.

It doesn't look like Christmas, yet, but writing needs to be done. We'll work out the cohesion better. This is how I'm designing characters and figuring out other elements of the story. It's a round-about process, but here we are.

DREAM SEQUENCE

SIDE STORY

No comments:

Post a Comment